[NABS-L] Is Audacity Accessible?

luke.seibert at gmail.com luke.seibert at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 20:45:31 UTC 2021

Hi, Elizabeth

I use Audacity with NVDA mostly, but I believe the same is true with JAWS.
With that said, it does take a little getting used to. There are a few
levels to the menu bars/controls, and these are cycled through by pressing
CTRL + F6. Other than that, I think it is fairly accessible. I use it to
record multiple tracks, but I haven't tried editing. Most things seem
labelled well.

Luke Seibert
President, Alabama Association of Blind Students