[NABS-L] Selling my gently used BrailleNote Touch+

Maura Loberg mauraloberg at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 03:32:01 UTC 2021

*Please delete if not allowed.*

Hi all! I am selling my gently used BrailleNote Touch+ for $2500 or best offer. This little guy has served me well, but I don't use it to its full capacity anymore, and will replace it with a cheaper braille display. My school bought it as a BrailleNote Touch in October of 2016, and I upgraded it as a Touch+ in September of 2019. Everything works very smoothly, there is just one wonky cell, and a tiny hairline crack in the bottom right corner caused by the company. The touch+ will come with a standard case, a charger, and an Sd card. It has a 32 cell braille display. I accept PayPal, Venmo, ApplePay or Zelle. I will gladly accept installments, but buyers must pay in full before receiving this device. Please contact me at 402-375-5032 or mauraloberg at gmail.com for more details! Thanks!!!
a J. Loberg
Nebraska Wesleyan University, class of 2024
President