[NABS-L] Washington Seminar Fundraising Force Needed!

Logan Stenzel stenzellogan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 04:54:21 UTC 2021

Salutations students,

With spooky season officially over, it’s time to blow off the cobwebs
and charge
full force ahead as we kick off our annual Washington Seminar fundraising
efforts! We are looking for anyone interested in venturing into their
community to collect funds for our momentous movement, which requires
positivity, advocacy, and charisma. Are you interested in participating
and/or learning more? Check out the documents attached to this email to
find a sample donation request letter and a packet explaining what we do as
an organization with a form for accepting donations. This is a tremendous
opportunity to spread the word about the importance of the work we do.
Reach out to local businesses, organizations, friends, family, and
colleagues to share your NABS story. NABS strives to make student voices
heard. One of the ways we do that is through Washington Seminar and our
fundraising efforts surrounding Washington Seminar. Now that Halloween is
over, there is no reason to be scared; fundraising is fun and an excellent
opportunity to connect with your community! If you have any questions,
please feel free to reach out to me. Or, if you want more information, join
us for our next committee call on Sunday, November 14th at 9 PM EST.

With Passion, Positivity, and Excitement,

Logan Stenzel

--
Logan Stenzel
Board Member | National Association of Blind Students