[NABS-L] NABS Outreach Committee November meeting, Sunday, 11/14 at 8pm eastern

Kinshuk Tella kinshuk.tella at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 19:22:18 UTC 2021

Students,

Wondering when the next Outreach committee meeting is after our incredibly
memorable October meeting? Well, we have good news for you, your wait is
coming to a close. We will be meeting Sunday, November 14th at 8pm eastern,
to talk about the latest and greatest with our initiatives, including our
NABS Now Podcast and Blog Post.

> Be a part of something great this year with the NABS Outreach Committee,
> we hope to see you next week!
>
> Join Zoom Meeting
> https://zoom.us/j/4678833687
> Meeting ID: 467 883 3687
> One tap mobile
> +13017158592,,4678833687# US (Germantown)
> +13126266799,,4678833687# US (Chicago)
>
> Kinshuk Tella
>
> Board Member | National Association of Blind Students
>
> Board Member | National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
> --
>
> --
Kinshuk Tella
He/Him/His