[NABS-L] NABS Fundraising Committee Meeting this Sunday at 9:00 pm Eastern!

Logan Stenzel stenzellogan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 03:20:03 UTC 2021

Fun loving NABSters,

Are you looking for something fun and meaningful to fill up your Sunday
evening? Why not join the NABS fundraising committee for our monthly call
this Sunday, November 14th at 9:00 pm Eastern? It’s the perfect way to have
fun while talking about all things raising funds for our momentous
movement! Bring yourself, your friends, your ideas, and your enthusiasm for
what will be a fantastic meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
*https://zoom.us/j/4678833687 <https://zoom.us/j/4678833687>*
Meeting ID: 467 883 3687
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,4678833687# US (Germantown)
+13126266799,,4678833687# US (Chicago)

Reach out if you have any questions or want to chat fundraising.

Warmly,

Logan Stenzel

--
Logan Stenzel