[NABS-L] Not Recognizing Voices

luke.seibert at gmail.com luke.seibert at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 15:42:07 UTC 2021

Hi, Amy

I lost my sight five years ago when I was nineteen. For me, recognizing voices is harder than recognizing faces. I don't know the reason why, but I feel like I mistake more people by voice than I did when I was seeing their faces.

Luke Seibert
President, Alabama Association Of Blind Students
(256) 443-0212
LukeSeibert.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/luke-seibert-3a2a78173/