[NABS-L] Financial aid for college

Alisha Geary alishag.important2018 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 04:26:47 UTC 2021

Hi Armando,

As I mentioned last time I talked, you can go to https://www.fafsa.gov to
fill out the FAFSA form however, you will need to put in your parent's tax
info, if your under 24 for part of it. They will need an FSA ID of their
own to fill out that part, as you can't access the parent info part of the
site. You, after filling the before mentioned FAFSA, can apply for
scholarships at your will. O hope that helped.

Kind regards,
Alisha

PS. If anyone has any questions they'd rather ask me directly, or just need
someone to talk to, my info is in the signature.

Freelance writer/blogger of 2 years, student of psychology, Nashville State
Community College..

Contact

Personal Emalil: alishag.important2018 at gmail.com
Phone: (615)753-5221
Website: https://www.blindonelives.com credit goes to Armando Vias for
building the sight.
Social media: https://allmylinks.com/blindonelives

On Mon, Nov 15, 2021, 8:52 PM Littlefield, Tyler via NABS-L <
nabs-l at nfbnet.org> wrote:

> You need to do this with your parents. It requires information from them
> as long as they claim you on their taxes.
>
> The fafsa site is accessible and usable, but still generally requires
> that you have parental information.
>

> On 11/15/2021 9:47 PM, Armando Vias via NABS-L wrote:
> > Hello all. I just got accepted into college last month, and I have been
stuck on the financial aid part. My parents want me to sit down with them
to do the financial aid part, but I would like to be an adult and do it by
myself. My vocational rehab counselor told me that i’ll have to have my
parents fill out my financial aid. Like I said, I would like to do it
myself. How would I go around completing the financial aid application?
Thank you.

> > Sent from my iPhone

NABS-L:

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/tyler%40tysdomain.com