[NABS-L] Double Good PopcornFundraiser

Laura Vincent ldvincent54 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 18:44:42 UTC 2021

Hello,

As you may know by know I am a member of the National Federation of the
Blind of Utah. We are a non profit organization that is for the blind and
visually impaired. We help our community with training and resources at no
cost to them.

As a blind college student and a raising two kids I can honestly say that
this organization has helped me live the life I want with support and
resources such as the Free White cane, Project STRIVE, and many more. If
you would like more information please go to www.nfbutah.org

Tis the season to give back and show the ones you love how much they mean
to you.

Its now time to shop for great tasting Popcorn using the Double Good Pop-Up
Store website on your

computer/mobile device.

The NFB of Utah - Utah Valley  Chapter fundraising event has now begun!

Wednesday , November 17   at 8:00 PM (MDT) and will end November 21 at 8:00
PM

(MDT).

We invite you to share  this email with  all of your family,  friends, and
associates

so they can enjoy purchasing a great variety of flavored popcorn and raise

funds for the chapter.

Now that the even is live, you are able to click on link below and shop for

dozens of popcorn flavors to be delivered to your home/business or give a

gift to a love one. There is something for everyone!

Purchasing Highlights:

*    100% Online.

*    Click, brows, and purchase.  It is that easy.

*    50% Profit will go to the NFB of Utah/Chapter.

*    Zero Product to Handle.

Double Good popcorn is handcrafted in small batches and ships direct to

your home/business, anywhere in the USA. You can expect your Double Good

popcorn to arrive within 1-2 weeks from the time  you place your order.

Here is the link to browse popcorn options and order:

 https://popup.doublegood.com/s/mpbn2662
Laura Vincent
(801)602-5638
*National Federation of the Blind of Utah*
*Utah Valley Chapter, President*
*NFBU Board of Directors Member.*
*NFBU Spanish Division, Board Member*