[NABS-L] MI-ABS Monthly Meeting

Rachel Pavone rachelpavone at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 30 16:27:58 UTC 2021

	Hello everyone,
This is Rachel the president for the Michigan Association of Blind Students letting everyone know that we are hot off of our state convention that took place last month and we are ready to hold our first meeting as a new board.

The meeting will be this upcoming Sunday December 5, 2021 at 7pm eastern time.

We will be introducing the new board as well as talking about membership, fundraising ideas for the year, and looking at how much money we raised from state convention. We hope to see everyone there.
The zoom link will be below for all that wish to attend.

Best from the Mitten State
Rachel Pavone
President Michigan Association of Blind Students for the National Federation of the Blind of Michigan
Secretary Kalamazoo Chapter for the National Federation of the Blind of Michigan

Michigan Association of Blind Students is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: December 2021 MIABS Monthly Meeting
Time: Dec 5, 2021 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/8968302378

Meeting ID: 896 830 2378
One tap mobile