[NABS-L] pivot tables in Excel 365

Cricket X. Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 18:36:32 UTC 2021

Hey folks,

I'm doing some data analysis for one of my journalism classes. I'm
having trouble with pivot tables. Does anyone know of a list of
keyboard shortcuts for JAWS and pivot tables? I found a list online,
but there aren't any pivot table sections. Thanks.

Cheers,
Cricket

--
Cricket X. Bidleman, B.A (she/her/hers)
M.A Candidate | Stanford Journalism Class of 2022