[NABS-L] The Friendliest Reminder: NABS Outreach Committee October meeting, Tomorrow at 8pm eastern

Kinshuk Tella kinshuk.tella at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 12:00:00 UTC 2021

Attention NABS,

Is it just me or does the incoming cool, autumn sweater weather just make
you wanna FALL into NABS involvement?

Well, we have good news for you, your wait is coming to a close. We will be
meeting tomorrow, Sunday, October 10th at 8pm eastern, to talk about the
latest and greatest with our initiatives, including our NABS Now Podcast
and Blog Post.

Be a part of something great this year with the NABS Outreach Committee, we
hope to see you tomorrow!

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/4678833687
Meeting ID: 467 883 3687
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,4678833687# US (Germantown)
+13126266799,,4678833687# US (Chicago)

Kinshuk Tella

Board Member | National Association of Blind Students

Board Member | National Federation of the Blind of Ohio

President | Ohio Association of Blind Students
--
Kinshuk Tella
He/Him/His