[NABS-L] You're Invited! NABS LSAC Meeting: Sunday, October 17 at 8 EST!

Elizabeth Rouse elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 17:00:00 UTC 2021

Hey NABS Nation ™!

We know it’s spooky season, but you don’t have to be afraid because you
haven’t missed the October meeting of the NABS Legislative and
Self-Advocacy Committee, taking place on Sunday, October 17 at 8 PM EST.

You can join in the conversation with the Zoom info below, and we strongly
encourage you not to be a ghost and vanish on us as we’ll be joined by a
representative from our Governmental Affairs team at NFB headquarters, who
will be filling us in on all things legislative priority.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/4678833687
Meeting ID: 467 883 3687
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,4678833687# US (Germantown)
+13126266799,,4678833687# US (Chicago)

As always, if you’ve got questions about our call, we invite you to reach
out to LSAC Chair, Elizabeth Rouse; we promise, she won’t be witchy.

Peace out, boo-tiful people!

Elizabeth
--
Elizabeth Rouse
She/her/hers
elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
(563) 210-1854
“It is better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness.” -
Eleanor Roosevelt