[NABS-L] Investigative journalism pieces on accessibility

Cricket X. Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 08:47:03 UTC 2021

Hey folks,

It's me, your favorite queen of Spam-a-lot. I email this list way too much.
Also, Spam-a-lot was a fairly decent musical. There may be a YOutube
bootleg somewhere, but the soundtrack covers quite a bit.

Anyway, I have to find an investigative piece that used a Freedom of
Information Act (FOIA) request, or Public Records Act (PRA) request to
write an essay on this week. I'm drowning my peers and professors with
accessibility stories, which they will eventually come to appreciate, so
I'm hoping that some of you have recommendations on investigative pieces
that I can use for this assignment. If not, I can pick a different subject,
but I like this theme... Recommendations would be very much appreciated,
especially since I have to contact the authors if possible to get some info
and/or an interview. Thanks so much, and now I'm off to finish two
assignments. Don't join the procrastination nation like I did recently!
Worst part? I don't drink caffeine.

Cheers,,
Cricket

--
Cricket X. Bidleman, B.A (she/her/hers)
M.A Candidate | Stanford Journalism Class of 2022