[NABS-L] WordPress help please!

Mariya Vasileva mkvnfb94 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 15:02:13 UTC 2021

Sent from my iPhone
Hi all, I have been struggling with putting content on Wordpress for the past several weeks. Does anybody have any tips on how to put up posts or written content on pages with voiceover using WordPress? I am able to access the title fields, the edit field for writing captions, and I’m able to get instant images through Unsplash for the image part of my content, but I’m not able to put in actual paragraphs. I’m able to toggle the ad block button, and I’m also able to press the button that says add a paragraph, but the only thing I get is how to format a paragraph but not access to the space where I can copy and paste or physically write in content. This also is going to be helpful for me when I put written content on separate pages. Any and all assistance would be greatly appreciated. Just for reference, I use an iPhone 2020 SE, and an iPad 2017 model. They both run the latest versions of their operating systems respectively.
Sincerely,
Mariya