[NABS-L] Campfire Stories

Lewis, Anil ALewis at nfb.org
Thu Oct 28 12:20:40 UTC 2021

I am really sorry that I thought the event was in the evening. I am trying to work everything out. Is there someone I can talk with to see if I could participate in a Zoom meeting on site? Otherwise, I would not be able to make it to the church until about 5:30.

Anil

Anil Lewis, M.P.A.
 (410) 659-9314 x 2374
National Federation of the Blind