[NABS-L] Pumpkin spice up your Halloween with the October 2021 edition of NABS Notes!

Gene Kim gene.sh.kim at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 22:42:15 UTC 2021

Happy Halloween Neighborly NABSters!

As we all celebrate our favorite spooky holiday, we want to remind you all
how much of a treat it is to have you in our NABS family. Take some time to
see what incredible work our family has accomplished this past month by
checking out the October edition of NABS Notes, linked and attached below
for your convenience! Orange you PUMPED-kin to read about what NABS has
been up to as of late? We promise you it's more than spook-tacular!
https://nabslink.org/article/nabs-notes-october-2021
As always, feel free to reach out to NABS leadership with any questions or
if you'd like to get more involved with our initiatives!

Cheers,
Gene
--
Gene S-H Kim
Co-chair | NABS Legislative and Self-Advocacy Committee