[NABS-L] NABS Fundraising Committee Meeting Reminder September 12 at 9:00 Eastern

Logan Stenzel stenzellogan at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 04:02:40 UTC 2021

Hello, fellow federation family,

Have you been looking for ways to support your federation fam? Stop by the
next NABS fundraising committee meeting to check out the wonderful work we
are doing to fund our movement! Our next meeting is on September 12th at
9:00 pm Eastern. We will be discussing our upcoming initiatives and need
your input. We couldn’t do what we do without the help of everyone who
attends our meetings. See you there!

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/4678833687
Meeting ID: 467 883 3687
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,4678833687# US (Germantown)
+13126266799,,4678833687# US (Chicago)

With Passion and Enthusiasm,

Logan Stenzel

--
Logan Stenzel
Board Member | National Association of Blind Students