[NABS-L] Attention! NABS nationwide trivia fundraiser you don’t want to miss

Hunter Kuester hunterkuester2 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 13:00:00 UTC 2021

Happy kick-off to fall NABS,

As we get closer to Blindness Equity Achievement Month, BEAM, formally Meet
the Blind Month, the National Association of Blind Students fundraising
crew couldn’t resist hosting a fundraiser for you, your home affiliate, and
your friends and family! Yep, we are talking about nationwide trivia! We
want you to bring your friends, your family, and maybe even your professors
for a fantastic night of trivia. Why should you bring all these people to
trivia besides how much fun it is going to be? The state that performs the
best during our event will win a portion of the proceeds that we raise, so
you better bring as many people as you possibly can. The event will be
taking place on October 16th, from 8 PM Eastern to 10 PM Eastern. The entry
fee will be a five-dollar donation for each participant. Not only does the
entry fee make you eligible to compete for your state, but it puts you in
the running for door prizes! There is no better way to raise money for the
national student division, have the chance to bolster your state student
division treasury, and have loads of fun! Plus, in honor of BEAM, we will
be hearing fascinating factoids about Blindness Equity and Achievement
throughout the evening! Don’t miss out on the action. Sign up here with
this Google Form: https://forms.gle/jNuzUAD4262eRLk49 If you have any
questions, feel free to reach out to any of our fundraising leadership
team: Logan Stenzel stenzellogan at gmail.com, Hunter Kuester
hunterkuester2 at gmail.com, and Isabel Rosario rosarioi4 at southernct.edu.
Let’s raise some big

bucks for BEAM!

Keep it classy,

Hunter Kuester
--
Hunter Kuester
First Vice President of the Minnesota Association of Blind Students
hunterkuester2 at gmail.com
LIVE THE LIFE YOU WANT!