[NABS-L] Fundraising committee call reminder: Sunday, April 10 at 9 PM eastern

Rosario, Isabel M. rosarioi4 at southernct.edu
Mon Apr 4 21:26:28 UTC 2022

Hey Nabsters,
The fundraising committee hopes everyone is enjoying the nicer weather!
This is just a friendly reminder about our next committee call taking place this Sunday, April 10 at 9 PM Eastern.
We hope you can join us for an important discussion regarding what type of NABS Merchandise students would like to see at national convention.

Join zoom meeting:
https://zoom.us/j/4678833687#success
Meeting ID: 467 883 3687  One tap mobile  +13017158592,,4678833687# , Link, US (Germantown) > +13126266799,,4678833687# , Link, US (Chicago)

Best regards,
Isabel Rosario
Co-chair|NABS Fundraising Committee
President| Connecticut Association of Blind Students
Secretary| Connecticut Association of Guide Dog Users
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind of Connecticut
www.nfbct.org<http://www.nfbct.org>
rosarioi4 at southernct.edu
203-993-3045