[NABS-L] Attending Harvard College

Ignasi Cambra ignasicambra at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 15:18:32 UTC 2022

Hey Julia,

Have you considered the Harvard/NEC program? I have a few friends who did it, and they seemed happy with it. Off the top of my head I’m thinking of a violinist who was also an English major, and another violinist who was doing math. They both seemed to manage just fine… As you probably know there isn't much going on at Harvard in terms of performance lessons, but there's definitely a music community and some amazing musicians. If you're trying to do music and something else at that kind of level I would say Harvard/NEC or Juilliard/Columbia are two great options.

Hope that helps,

IC

Sent from my iPhone