[NABS-L] Final Reminder: Join the NABS Fundraising Committee's August Meeting! Sunday, August 14 at 7 PM EDT

Elizabeth Rouse elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 14:30:00 UTC 2022

Hello, fabulous friends!

The NABS Fundraising Committee is ready to dive into a new and exciting
year, and we can’t do it without you!

Join us Sunday, August 14 at 7:00 PM EDT for the first post-convention
committee call. In addition to discussing our quickly approaching Fantasy
Football fundraiser, we would love to hear your ideas and suggestions as
well as, of course, to get to know our returning and new members alike.

Use the following Zoom info to get in on the action:

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/4678833687
Meeting ID: 467 883 3687
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,4678833687# US (Germantown)
+13126266799,,4678833687# US (Chicago)

Reach out in advance with questions!

Keep it classy,

Elizabeth
--
Elizabeth Rouse
She/her/hers
Elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
(563) 210-1854
“If you can see yourself as an artist, and you can see that your life is
your own creation, then why not create the most beautiful story for
yourself?” - Miguel Ruiz