[NABS-L] GRE Prep

Maura Loberg mauraloberg at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 01:35:52 UTC 2022

Hello all! I hope everyone has had a fabulous summer, and you're all getting ready for pumpkin spice latte season! I'm entering my junior year of college, and grad school is looming. I know I will want to take the GRE, even though some schools have waived the requirement due to COVID. I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction as far as securing accommodations on time. I also thought I would ask if any generous humans have braille prep books they would be willing to part with? I would pay any and all fees. This would be a huge help! Thanks so much in advance!

Maura J. Loberg, she/her/hers
Psychology B.A.
Nebraska Wesleyan University | Class of 2024.