[NABS-L] Join us: NABS Soundboard on Sunday!

Manahil Jafri manahiljafri at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 22:23:41 UTC 2022

Hi NABS Friends!

With back to school season in full swing, a good majority of us have already started, or are planning to start, the torturous tyrannical tiresome thing we call school. All joking aside, with all the positives of reconnecting with friends we haven’t seen all summer or getting excited to expand your personal knowledge on your area of interest, there are plenty of obstacles that come with starting a new semester.

Whether your concerned about gaining accommodations, mapping out routes to class, or have questions about managing your time, NABS got you. Join us this Sunday at 8 PM EST for our Sonically Sensational Spectacular NABS Soundboard! Generously hosted by your majestical Membership Committee co-chairs, This is your time to ask any questions you have or concerns you may harbor about the start of the semester. If you want to just vent about these frustrations, that is fine too. Everyone is welcome!

Please find the zoom information below:

https://zoom.us/j/4678833687

We hope to see you at 8 PM EST on Sunday and I hope you all have had a restful summer and are ready for school!

Best
Manahil

Manahil Jafri
She/Hers/Her
Cornell University | Class Of 2024
Policy Analysis And Management | Jeb E. Brooks School of Public Policy
LinkedIn | smj228 | (646)-859-9100