[NABS-L] Question About Studying Data Science in College

dana mohsen dana.mohsen.azim at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 17:59:20 UTC 2022

Hello everyone,
I am a new member of this list.
My name is Dana Mohsen, and I'm a non-U.S. citizen who is visually impaired.
I am going into my senior year of high school, and I'm interested in
pursuing a Batchelers degree in data science  in the U.S.
I'd like to know, what are some of the challenges students face pursuing
this degree?
What are some ways you view large quantities of data?
How do you "skim" through data to quicken the process of understanding a
data set?
I guess sighted people call it "eye-balling"
Thank you so much in advance.
Sincerely
Dana Mohsen