[NABS-L] A special podcast you DO NOT want to miss!

Kinshuk Tella kinshuk.tella at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 03:32:15 UTC 2022

Hi all,

Usually when you encounter an email from me, it is either about our content
creation committee meetings, or NABS Now podcast. Although this email is
indeed about a podcast, it is not NABS Now, but rather the Nation’s Blind
Podcast - produced by the National Office of the NFB.

This episode is an interview with 2022 Dr. Jacob Bolotin award winner,
Caroline Karbowski. Carolina is a recent graduate from the Ohio State
University and proud board member of the Ohio Association of Blind
Students. She is truly incredible, founding and growing a non-profit that
has reached blind people across the globe, giving people access to
equitable education and information through 3D printed tactile models.

I encourage you to take a few minutes out of your day to listen to the work
Carolina has been doing, as I truly believe she deserves all the praise.

Check out the podcast here:
https://youtu.be/_ak5AYm2CPg

--
Kinshuk Tella