[NABS-L] Did We Say Scholarships? Join Us on Thursday, December 8 at 7 PM to Learn How You Can Apply

Seyoon Choi, Missouri Student President schoi at nfbmo.org
Thu Dec 1 16:39:08 UTC 2022

Attention all blind students!

It’s that time of year! The scholarship for the National federation of the blind of Missouri is open and accepting applications, and the time is NOW to apply! The Missouri Association of Blind students is excited to invite you to our informational meeting which will take place on Thursday December 8th, 2022 at 7:00 PM. Join us as we learn more about how you as a student can apply and hear from our scholarship committee members to learn about the program and get all your questions answered. Join us using the Zoom info below.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://slu.zoom.us/j/97716217767

One tap mobile
+16469313860,97716217767# US
+19292056099,97716217767# US (New York)

We look forward to seeing you!

Yours,
Seyoon,

Seyoon Choi, he/him
President | Missouri Association of Blind Students
Co-chair, Content Creation  Committee | National Association of Blind Students
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind
schoi at nfbmo.org
(314) 650-8306

blindness is not what holds you back.

 <https://nfbmo.org/>