[NABS-L] Ctabs popcorn fundraiser now live!

Rosario, Isabel M. rosarioi4 at southernct.edu
Fri Dec 2 18:44:04 UTC 2022

Hey hey Nabs!
Happy Holiday season❄️ The Connecticut Association of blind students have created a  Double Good virtual fundraiser. It’s 100% contactless, we keep 50% of the profit and the product ships directly to you! Prices for Signature Bags (5 cups each) start at $9 and Curated Collections at $26. The popcorn is ultra-premium, delicious, and award-winning!

Our fundraising window is now live, and goes until December 06, 2022, at 12:00 PM EST. please consider contributing to a great cause while getting some yummy popcorn for you or your loved ones.
https://s.dgpopup.com/4cn9f3k6
 And please share, share, share!

Best regards,
Isabel Rosario
Co-chair|NABS Legislative & Self Advocacy Committee
President| Connecticut Association of Blind Students
President| Connecticut Association of Guide Dog Users
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind of Connecticut
www.nfbct.org
Check out my podcast:https://anchor.fm/brizzys-perspective
203-993-3045