[NABS-L] Fwd: Reminder: NABS 2023 Washington Seminar Funding Application Open Until December 15

Logan Stenzel stenzellogan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 20:16:03 UTC 2022

Hello Casey,

Thanks for reaching out with the question! Unfortunately, due to several
logistical concerns, NABS will not be able to help students find roommates.
However, there may be members from your affiliate attending with whom you
could room with. Additionally, there will be many students attending, and
while NABS is not officially helping students find roommates, you could
always reach out to fellow students to ask if they need a roommate or know
of anyone looking for one. Hopefully this answers your question. Reach out
if you have any other questions.

Sincerely,
Logan Stenzel

--