[NABS-L] Utah Student Group Fundraiser

Zachary Ledford oriolefan38 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 03:10:44 UTC 2022

Hello everyone!

My name is Zachary Ledford and I am the student group leader for the Utah
Association of Blind Students (UABS). With the holiday season here and the
excitement of the many delicious treats out there to choose from, we have
something just for you!

POPCORN! Yes, you’ve got that right, we are beginning a fundraising
opportunity for UABS. We are having a Double Good Popcorn Fundraiser that
is online, so if you need Christmas gifts or just want a snack or few, then
please consider getting some popcorn and supporting the Utah Student Group!
Down below is the information for the online fundraiser. Prices do range
starting as low as $9! As a note, the fundraiser DOES NOT start until the
evening of December 8th.

UABS Double Good Popcorn Fundraiser

Timeline: Fundraiser will begin Thursday December 8, 2022 at 5:00pm
Mountain Time (7pm Eastern) and end Monday December 12, 2022 at 5:00pm
Mountain Time (7pm Eastern)

Link: https://s.dgpopup.com/mpbn2662

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We
appreciate any and all the help you may offer.

Have a safe and happy holiday season!

Zachary Ledford

B.S. Candidate, Kinesiology | Utah State University

Student Group Leader, National Federation of the Blind of Utah

ledford.zachary38 at gmail.com