[NABS-L] LSAC Committee Meeting Sunday 12/18 at 7PM EST

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Tue Dec 13 11:04:23 UTC 2022

Good morning, NABS!
(In a Robin Williams voice)

The Legislative and Self Advocacy Committee will be having our next meeting this Sunday, December 18, at 7 PM Eastern. We'd love to have you.

We will be discussing holiday family gatherings, and the goal is for people to come with experiences so that we can talk about how to best advocate for yourself in those types of situations. So, between now and then, please think about scenarios that have happened to you, how you handled them, what went well, and what you might do differently next time.

Not too long ago, our NABS NOW Podcast covered this topic. If you're interested in getting your juices flowing on this topic, check out Season 1 Episode 12:
https://nabslink.org/listen-our-nabs-now-podcast

To join this Zoom meeting:

https://zoom.us/j/4678833687#success

Meeting ID: 467 883 3687

One tap mobile +13017158592,,4678833687# US (Germantown) +13126266799,,4678833687# , US (Chicago)

Happy Holidays,

Justin Salisbury
Chair
Legislative and Self Advocacy Committee

Justin Mark Hideaki Salisbury
he/him/his

Board Member
National Association of Blind Students
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind
Mobile: (808) 797-8606
Email: president at alumni.ecu.edu
Website: www.nabslink.org