[NABS-L] NABS at Washington Seminar: Participate in Winter Seminar and Our Silent Auction

Gene Kim gene.sh.kim at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 08:31:54 UTC 2022

Hello wonderful NABSters!

Although the 2022 Washington Seminar is virtual this week, don't forget
that we still have many exciting ways for you to get in on the action. Read
below to register for the 2022 NABS Winter Seminar, happening today
(February 7) at 10 AM EST and to place your final bid in this year's silent
auction (closing Wednesday, February 9 at 11 PM EST)

Join the 2022 NABS Winter Seminar

Students, educators, young professionals, and curious minds: kick off this
year’s Washington Seminar by Joining NABS for our annual winter seminar! No
matter where you are tuning in from, you won’t want to miss this
opportunity to connect with blind students from across the country, learn
from successful blind professionals, hear about scholarships and
internships, prepare for your upcoming Congressional meetings, and
potentially win door prizes.

Register using the link below to receive the zoom link:

https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJclfu2rrjIoHdMChOafVBV6GUmQXenvqqEU

Bid at the 2022 NABS Silent Auction

Whether you want to brighten up your look with a beauty bundle, cook it up
in the kitchen, tech it out, or sample the states with our regional baskets
we have something for you! Visit the following link to peruse our fantastic
selection of items and support our division all at once!

https://www.32auctions.com/2022blindstudents

Have a fantastic week at Washington Seminar, and we'll see you soon!

Cheers,

Gene

--

Gene S-H Kim

Co-Chair | NABS Legislative and Self-Advocacy Committee

Board Member/Webmaster | National Association of Blind Students