[NABS-L] Update On College Website Accessibility

VIAS, ARMANDO armando at armandovias.com
Tue Feb 8 22:42:01 UTC 2022

Thank you! I am trying to get the direct email for the IT department, but I
don't know the exact email address for the department desk. I'll look back
at the emails I have. Maybe I'll find it in those emails.

--
Armando L. Vias
Telephone: (830) 542-2220
Email: armando at armandovias.com
Website: https://armandovias.com

Email sent using the Outlook On Windows 10