[NABS-L] NABS on Shuffle

Sara Luna sol.sky.luna at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 15:40:50 UTC 2022

Hey NABSters,
 Do you have a unique musical tastes full of artists that aren’t household names?
 Are you looking for something to do on Monday, February 14?
 Do you have a fierce independent Spirit?

 Well then, the Diversity Equity and Inclusion committee has the event for you!
 We are hosting our next installment of NABS on Shuffle this Monday the 14th at 9 PM Eastern. The theme for this week is, Independent artist!!! So, break out your band camp, SoundCloud and YouTube artist and share with us your favorite songs by people who are not sign to major record labels.

You can submit a song for our jukebox using this Google form and, submissions close on Monday at 4 PM Eastern.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfXL7-MOoAX--VxRHDYwSS1bVKuOVZrbOQtrei_flTfgOzf3w/viewform?usp=sf_link

The zoom link for the event is,  https://zoom.us/my/blindstudents

Looking forward to discovering some new music with all of you.

Peace
Sara