[NABS-L] iOS 15 Update

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Wed Feb 16 13:51:15 UTC 2022

I am now on IOS 15.3. If you use Apple Pay Instant Transfer, you have to have the 15.1 update to use that feature. I have not had a voice over issue with 15, but my continuous glucose monitor does not work with 15.3. Still working on that issue. A rule of thumb I use for updates is to never download any update with a zero in it. For example, 15.0. I have been told by a couple of tech friends that most accessibility or voice over problems occurs in the first release of an update.

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,
Camille Tate
President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind of Florida
2nd Vice President, National Federation of the Blind of Florida