[NABS-L] Genogram

Seyoon Choi, Missouri Student President moabs.president at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 17:30:06 UTC 2022

Hi NABS,

I hope all are well. This is a question primarily for those in a social science discipline or those studying social work. I’m at a point where I need to create a genogram for one of my class. For those who are not aware of what Genogram is, A genogram is a map of certain family relations, events, qualities, and circumstances.  It is a working tool used by social workers. This is definitely a heavy visual creation process. I’m curious to hear from other social work students on how they accomplished this assignment? Are you aware of any Genogram creation tools online that are accessible? Are there alternative ways to create a Genogram equivalent that achieves this visual diagram?

Looking forward to hearing from you all!

Take care,
Seyoon

Seyoon Choi, he/him
President | Missouri Association of Blind Students
Co-chair, Outreach Committee | National Association of Blind Students
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind
schoi at nfbmo.org
(314) 650-8306