[NABS-L] Start 2022 with The Newest Edition of the NABS Now Podcast Season 3

Seyoon Choi, Missouri Student President moabs.president at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 18:21:01 UTC 2022

Happy new year NABS,

Now that we are well on our way towards 2022, NABS is proud to present an all new season 3 of the NABS now podcast. Thinking about what you had planned for 2022? Was deciding to get blindness skills training one of them? Ease your concerns with this month’s episode as we sit down with our students who have completed blindness skills training at the various NFB centers across the United States.

Listen to the episode on the podcast platform of your choice or on our website, and be sure to subscribe to our feed for new episodes, dropping each month.

Listen on:
NABS website: https://nabslink.org/basic-page/listen-our-nabs-now-podcast <https://nabslink.org/basic-page/listen-our-nabs-now-podcast>
Apple Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/nabs-now-podcast/id1507437256 <https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/nabs-now-podcast/id1507437256>
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/47rJlZrFHD4EIqvgLRNhHM <https://open.spotify.com/show/47rJlZrFHD4EIqvgLRNhHM>
Overcast: https://overcast.fm/itunes1507437256/nabs-now-podcast <https://overcast.fm/itunes1507437256/nabs-now-podcast>
Google Podcast: https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9hbmNob3IuZm0vcy8xYWRjNWZmNC9wb2RjYXN0L3Jzcw== <https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9hbmNob3IuZm0vcy8xYWRjNWZmNC9wb2RjYXN0L3Jzcw==>

Happy listening!

Seyoon,

Seyoon Choi, he/him
President | Missouri Association of Blind Students
Co-chair, Outreach Committee | National Association of Blind Students
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind
schoi at nfbmo.org
(314) 650-8306