[NABS-L] Keeping up with cabs?

shelbi felter sfelts at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 6 03:31:15 UTC 2022

Hello students and welcome to 2022!!

We hope you all had a good holiday season and had some much.needed rest.

Cabs has stayed busy into the new year, here are some upcoming events…

This Saturday january 8th at 7 pm pacific we will be having our monthly cabs connect
   Join us to mingle and vent about school or life

Zoom-

 Cabs connect

Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join Zoom Meeting

https://csulb.zoom.us/j/86812797381

Meeting ID: 868 1279 7381

Saturday january 15th starting at 4 pm we will have our funraising folled by outreach/ affiliate communition squad committees. Open to all

Saturday january 29th at 4pm Do you want free money??? Well come to this months membership call all about scholarships 💵

Thats all for now folks,

Shelbi Felter B.A.
Early Childhood Education M.A. 2023
Don’t let anyone dull your sparkle