[NABS-L] Freelance Transcription question?

Alisha Geary alishag.important2018 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 00:08:10 UTC 2022

Hi Nick!

I have some functional vision and I'm willing to do it for you if you'd
like. Just message me back, and we can work out the details. My phone
number is (615)753-5221 if it's easier to text or call. Thank you for your
time.

Kind regards,
Alisha Geary

Freelance Writer of 2 years, owner of the BlindOneLives website, and active
member of the Professional Writers Alliance (PWA), an organization by the
American Writers & Artists Institute (AWAI).