[NABS-L] Diversity equity and inclusion committee Kall

Capelle, Michael mcapelle at fastmail.com
Mon Jan 10 02:22:32 UTC 2022

I marked this on my callender.

-----Original Message-----
From: NABS-L <nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Qualik Ford via NABS-L
Sent: Sunday, January 9, 2022 4:34 PM
To: nabs-l at nfbnet.org
Cc: Qualik Ford <QSFord at outlook.com>
Subject: [NABS-L] Diversity equity and inclusion committee Kall

The diversity equity and inclusion committee will be meeting next Sunday, January 16. We will be discussing what its like to grow up as a blind student in a rural area. We hope that all of you will join us to share your experiences and questions.  Of course our meeting will be held on zoom at 9 PM Eastern as always. I Can’t wait to see you all then Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/4678833687
Meeting ID: 467 883 3687
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,4678833687# US (Germantown) 13126266799,,4678833687# US
+(Chicago)