[NABS-L] College website accessibility

Armando Vias armando at armandovias.com
Fri Jan 14 19:49:47 UTC 2022

Hello everyone. I am trying to advocate to my college about implementing an accessibility statement on their website. Other colleges in my area have an accessibility statement on their website. Does your college have an accessibility statement on their website? They are trying to send information to me on applying for accessibility accommodations, but all I need is my question answered on if they are going to implement an accessibility statement on their website.