[NABS-L] College website accessibility

nspohn0 at gmail.com nspohn0 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 20:06:33 UTC 2022

Another thing to add:

I am also working with my university to improve the accessibility of the
athletics website, bookstore website, and the software we use to schedule
courses. I am also helping to make HR training modules for student employees
to be accessible.

I say all of that to let you know that it is likely you will run into
inaccessible websites and other resources.

Welcome to postsecondary education! (sarcasm)

Nick