[NABS-L] Return of MNABS Monday Madness: January 24th at 7:00 pm Central!

Logan Stenzel stenzellogan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 20:24:29 UTC 2022

Attention all students,

The Minnesota Association of Blind Students is proud to announce the return
of our popular MNABS Monday Madness calls! Monday Madness is an opportunity
for students from Minnesota and across the country to connect with each
other, sharing knowledge, experience, and fun times. Our calls are intended
to be informal events focused on creating connections amongst students.
Everyone and anyone is welcome to attend, and we encourage you to invite
anyone you think might be interested.

For our first call on Monday, January 24th at 7:00 pm central, we will be
hosting a soundboard where students are encouraged to share their recent
experiences and concerns on all things school. Whether you are wondering
how to navigate hybrid classes, want some advice on in-person
accommodations, or are simply interested in hearing how school is going for
your fellow blind students, we would love to have you attend. The zoom info
is listed below.

Logan W Stenzel is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Logan W Stenzel's Personal Meeting Room

Join Zoom Meeting

https://umn.zoom.us/j/6406431514?pwd=S2hZUlZ5TDJyWFkvekgxYXB4aWUrdz09

Meeting ID: 640 643 1514

Passcode: 1pNxbZ

One tap mobile

+16513728299,,6406431514#,,,,*852712# US (Minnesota)

+16465588656,,6406431514#,,,,*852712# US (New York)

Dial by your location

        +1 651 372 8299 US (Minnesota)

        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)