[NABS-L] Logic commands for mac

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 19:52:49 UTC 2022

Hi Nesma,

Your friend might want to join our Music Talk and Perform Talk lists, both
of which are sponsored by the NFB Performing Arts Division. There are many
blind audio producers on those lists who can provide information. Also,
someone whose name is escaping me was advertising a service he is providing
in which he will train blind people on using Logic one-on-one. I'll try to
find that email and forward it to you. Please contact me off-list if you
need further information.

Chris