[NABS-L] Super Bowl roulette

Hunter Kuester hunterkuester2 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 20:45:19 UTC 2022

What’s up NABS nation,
The nabs fundraising committee is excited to announce that we have filled
up our first Super Bowl roulette board! Do not fret if you still want to
participate and maybe walk away with some cash. Lucky for all of us we will
be starting a second roulette board! A huge shout out to our lovely NABS
treasurer Elizabeth Rouse for leading this fundraising effort. If you wish
to buy a Super Bowl roulette square you can do so by paying five dollars
via Venmo, PayPal, or donating at www.nabslink.org. If you have any
questions regarding how this fundraiser works feel free to reach out to any
of us on the fundraising team or Elizabeth at Elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com.
Once you purchase your square All you have to do is sit back and relax and
watch the big game on February 13. The NABS fundraising committee wishes
you all the best of luck.

Keep it classy,
Hunter Kuester
--