[NABS-L] Be Our Guest: NABS On Shuffle 01/31/22

Robert Parsons rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 23:19:33 UTC 2022

Hey NABS Family

It’s time to break out your tiaras, crowns, best formal wear, and horses and carriages. That’s right, the diversity equity and inclusion committee is back with another installment of NABS On Shuffle, The only place where  blind students and guests can connect, communicate, and create cohesion along the lines of diverse musical taste.
On Monday, January 31, at 9 PM Eastern daylight time,NABS On Shuffle will bring the nostalgia. Our theme is "Disney Princess Movies." you all know what that means friends, take a trip to your childhood with us and share your favorite tunes from your favorite films about animated love. Now, I know that Disney is a very, very diverse organization in terms of the different types of animated films they produce, but our suggestions for this week will have a few guidelines. Check them out:

1. You are welcomed to submit as many requests as you'd like.
2. Suggestions can only come from the following Disney movies: Sleeping Beauty, Snow White and the Seven Dwarves, Aladdin, Pocahontas, Beauty and the Beast, Mulan, The Little Mermaid, Princess and the Frog, Tangled, Brave, Frozen, Frozen 2, Moana, Raya and the Last Dragon.
3. you are welcomed to recommend songs from the updated Disney Live Action versions of these princess films.

Of course, we will need your input to Know what songs to add to the NABS Jukebox. The deadline for song submissions is Monday, January 31 at 12pm.

Request Here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfXL7-MOoAX--VxRHDYwSS1bVKuOVZrbOQtrei_flTfgOzf3w/viewform

We look forward to connecting with all of you this Monday evening. Please, if you have any questions send an email and I’ll be sure to respond as soon as possible.

With love,
Robert Parsons Jr.
Board Member, National Association of Blind Students