[NABS-L] Final Reminder: Washington Seminar Prep Call - Sunday at 8 PM EST

Elizabeth Rouse elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 13:00:00 UTC 2022

Happy Saturday, NABSters!

We hope you’ve already set aside time tomorrow evening to join the NABS
Legislative and Self-Advocacy Committee for our annual preparation call for
the 2022 Washington Seminar. We cannot express how proud we are to have
empowered student voices participating in legislative meetings all across
the country.

On Sunday, January 30 at 8 PM, members of our national office’s
Governmental Affairs team will join us to brief us on bills and shed their
knowledge on questions we may have. This call is a spectacular opportunity
to brush up on the access technology Affordability Act, the Medical Device
Nonvisual Accessibility Act, the Twenty-First Century Websites and
Applications accessibility Act, and the Transformation to Competitive
Integrated Employment Act before we descend on Capitol Hill virtually this
year.

Come prepared to the following Zoom room to listen and learn!

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/4678833687
Meeting ID: 467 883 3687
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,4678833687# US (Germantown)
+13126266799,,4678833687# US (Chicago)

Best of luck with all your meetings this year!

Elizabeth
--
Elizabeth Rouse
She/her/hers
elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
(563) 210-1854
“It is better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness.” -
Eleanor Roosevelt