[NABS-L] Don't forget to register for NABS Winter Seminar, zooming ever closer

Mausam Mehta mausam.mehta.nfb at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 15:30:43 UTC 2022

Hey students!
Bumping a reminder to register for the NABS Winter  Seminar!
While we are again saddened to go virtual, we cannot wait to gather during the 2022 Washington Seminar. We hope you will join us on Monday, Feb 7 at 10:00 AM Eastern! Find the description of this exciting event and registration info below.

Students, educators, young professionals, and curious minds: kick off this year’s Washington Seminar by Joining NABS for our annual winter seminar! No matter where you are tuning in from, you won’t want to miss this opportunity to connect with blind students from across the country, learn from successful blind professionals, hear about scholarships and internships, and prepare for your upcoming Congressional meetings.
Register using the link below:

 https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJclfu2rrjIoHdMChOafVBV6GUmQXenvqqEU

Hope to see you there!

Mausam Mehta
1st Vice President | National Association of blind students
A proud division of the National Federation of the blind
mausam.mehta.nfb at gmail.com

www.nabslink.org