[NABS-L] The Heat is On!

Robert Parsons rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 19:20:12 UTC 2022

Hey NABS Fam!

While  packing my luggage for convention, I realized how serious the 2022 Action Auction from the NFB of Michigan is getting. Competition is heating up and continues to rise. Let's talk numbers, shall we?
The 2022 Action Auction boasts 18 various items available for bid via the 32Auctions platform, with gems ranging from laundry supply bundles to Smart Air Fryers to an iPad. In our last update, we raised $1475.00, but that number now stands at $1560.00. It's not too late to get in on the fun and stake your claim on one of our many prizes. To do this, visit www.nfbmi.org/auction. The auction ends on July 10, 2022 at 10pm EST. If you have any questions about the auction, you can call or text 269.216.8640. Happy bidding and let's go build the Federation!

With Love,

Robert Parsons Jr.
Board Member, NFB of Michigan