[NABS-L] 6th Annual NABS Walk-a-thon Wrap Up and Thank You!

Cory McMahon cory.j.mcmahon at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 00:34:33 UTC 2022

Congratulations to all!

-----Original Message-----
From: NABS-L <nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Logan Stenzel via
NABS-L
Sent: Monday, July 11, 2022 6:33 PM
To: NABS-L at nfbnet.org
Cc: Logan Stenzel <stenzellogan at gmail.com>
Subject: [NABS-L] 6th Annual NABS Walk-a-thon Wrap Up and Thank You!

Good evening NABSters,

I hope this email finds you recovering from what was an exhilarating
National Convention. Reuniting in person brought about tremendous
excitement, and I'm thrilled to say that excitement spilled over into our
wonderful walk-a-thon success!

This year, we raised $4,710 as a group, shattering our previous years'
records! I am so proud of everyone who participated in this epic event. It
was a spectacular success, and the fundraising team wants to send a sincere
thank you to everyone who registered to walk and to those who donated. We
simply could not have done it without you.

Special shoutout to Elizabeth Rouse, our top fundraiser, bringing in over
$1,000 and taking home a $100 cash prize! Congratulations to Gene Kim, who
won the drawing for a $50 Amazon gift card by raising more than $25.
Finally, congrats to the "Dumbledorks," which was the team consisting of
Elizabeth Rouse, Anna Price, and Matthew Duffel-Hoffman, for raising the
most money collectively and earning a pizza party paid for by NABS.

Once again, thank you to everyone who was involved. Every single
contribution counted towards making this a smashing success.

With Passion, Love, and Determination,

Logan Stenzel

--
Logan Stenzel he/him