[NABS-L] ONE WEEK LEFT: Register For The First Annual NABS Atlantic Student Seminar

Manahil Jafri manahiljafri at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 16:44:15 UTC 2022

Hola NABS Nation!

As national convention just came to a close, I bet we are all searching for another Avenue for blind students to connect in person while learning some invaluable skills. Why not hop down to the marvelous merry town of Baltimore Maryland for the NABS Atlantic Student Seminar taking place from August 12-14th in Baltimore, Maryland? Not only will you be sure to meet some amazing student leaders, but from dining etiquette workshops to linkedin profile seminars to skill building activities, you will be sure to walk away from this weekend with some new knowledge to add to your arsenal.

Wondering how to register? Well, just follow the link below and you’ll be all set! Remember, time is ticking so make sure your registration form is in by July 21st!! Also, please feel free to share this with any other students who you may feel are interested, the more the merrier! Contact Logan Stenzel at stenzellogan at gmail.com if you have any questions and register with this link: https://forms.gle/nC92tZA5hmSs3F2h7

I’m hoping to see as many of you there as possible!

Thanks so much and stay well!

Best

Manahil
-
Manahil Jafri
She/hers/her
Fundraising Co-Chair | National Association of Blind Students
Secretary and Treasurer | New York Association of Blind Students